Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lindt white chocolate cookies :)

Everyone said they were absolutely divine..

I, on the other hand, thought they tasted too dough-like.
Doesn't really matter since I don't really like cookies :D


Today I discovered that with each passing day and experience, I get to know myself a little better.
I found out that I don't hate calculus..infact, I like it more than algebra :)
and I'm not a baking person......I'm more interested in the decorating/packaging process..


In the spirit of Halloween, I really really am craving some gnocchi with pumkin cream sauce :D yummyness

Anyway, here are the pictures..I apologize for the bad photo quality..




into the oven went my little toffee look alike babies



and out came a bunch of lovely princesses :D

4 comments:

  1. looks yummy!
    i don't like pumpkin, but it looks tasty thoug .
    what are the ingredients? i could replace pumpkin with something else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ghada they're not pumpkin cookies!! look at the title..they're white chocolate chip cookies :D
    bs glt ene eshtahait gnocchi (kind of pasta) with pumpkin cream sauce
    i'll post up the ingredients later :p mali 5lg now

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhaaa,lol sorry ;p cuz it sounded weird "pumpkin cookies" , anyways take your time posting the ingredients later :)

    ReplyDelete