Sunday, October 25, 2009

guilt

Thank you Dina and Ghadah for your comments on my previous posts :)

I embarrassed my cousin by blurting out something awful about one of her kids. She and her husband denied it (out of embarrassment, of course) and now I feel horrible. I've been told millions and millions and billions of times that I'm very very very very very very very inconsiderate, but it never really hit me as it did now.

She hasn't told me anything..bl3aks she's acting like nothing happened but I'm guilt stricken and I don't think I can face her or her husband ever again :(

Make me feel better..please?

4 comments:

  1. It always hapen , no one is perfect you know :) .
    But you can feel better if you talk to your cousin about it , or get a nice thing for her kid .

    And honey , i'm an EXPERT with these kind sitouations. Just show her you're sorry and you'll fell much much better .
    It's not a big deal <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st: train yourself to say the thing to YOURSELF and think how it would make you feel, and THEN decide if you gonna say it to the other person or not. Trust me, this works.

    2nd: we all did that, "nobody's perfect" :)

    ReplyDelete