Sunday, October 4, 2009

Uni, burning cupcakes, and my birthday wish list :)

Ukh. Uni started yesterday.
And now that I'm retaking the two courses I failed last term, I'm not going to have any time for baking.
My time will be spent on Uni, studying, tutors, and even more studying.

I know I promised myself that once I get the books and tools I would start baking but I'm too lazy..
well, to be completely honest..I did bake chocolate brownie cupcakes (I made them from scratch, didn't use any ready-made mixes!) and they smelled heavenly!
but I left them unattended for what seemed like FIVE minutes so they got burrrrned...I nearly had a heart attack! Seriously it was one of the scariest moments of my life!! Smoke was coming out of the oven :o


gaharrr I know :(


Anyway, moving on to a more cheerful subject..I decided what I wanted for my birthday
This year I would like to recieve some books :D







I'm speechless :) I honestly cannot describe how bad I want this book!!




I'm not a sugar cookie fan..but I think they would look great on cupcakes.





Another cookie book that looks interesting :)



Obviously, Those books aren't the only ones I want :P I've decided I wanted a Kindle and 20 books for my 20th birthday :)

Will browse for more books and update my list whenever I'm free!

last minute sprinkle; if YOU find any good books please feel free to leave their names in a comment :D thanks!

ta ta for now :*

3 comments:

  1. I almost ALWAYS leave the baking for 5 innocent minutes unattended *angelic smile :)*
    Mom got used to it. I got used to it. Me no bake anymore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't let a couple of experiences stop you from baking :D it's uplifting and fun :*
    thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm actually I used to COOK and I still love it, and I was really good at it, except for baking cake.. Cake was a pain to me! :)

    ReplyDelete