Thursday, October 8, 2009

you learn from your mistakes

I baked one of Martha's cupcakes today..they turned out to be a big disappointment.
my 3 year old cousins seemed to love them though..

I think it was because I mixed all the ingrediets together at once instead of mixing some first then adding the rest..oh well :) I learned my mistake.

Mental Notes:
1- Don't forget to check on cupcakes every now and then.
2- READ instructions CAREFULLY.

will add more as I go along my baking journey :)

I will not lose faith in myself and my baking abilities..I know I'm good. even though all my past expirements have proven that last statement to be wrong.

I don't think i'm going to try out other recipes anytime soon. good night my pretties (*

last minute sprinkle; what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. it's true :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Show us some of your cupcakes, while and after baking them. Plz ^^'

    And don't stop , you wont learn if you don't make mistakes. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D
    My friends are coming over today, so I'm going to make them some cupcakes with chocolate frosting..I'll try taking some pics and posting them up here :)

    ReplyDelete