Sunday, June 14, 2009

eight things

hi i've been a blogger for what? a week now and 3 ppl have tagged me already
woohoo i'm populaaar..

anyway here u go



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. getting done with my finals
  2. getting a tan and dying my hair
  3. spending mooore time with my girlies
  4. cupcakes
  5. cupcakes
  6. and more cupcakes
  7. bleh
  8. i dunno

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. plan events and weddings!
  2. be the saudi martha stewart
  3. getting a job that involves working with children
  4. pass all my courses with really really high grades
  5. graduate with honors
  6. start over
  7. excersize more
  8. order some tuna sashimi

8 Things I Love:

  1. rabbi
  2. elrasool
  3. mama o baba
  4. a5wati (cousins included)
  5. 5alati
  6. 9a7bati
  7. food
  8. a9abi3 yaddi o bs!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

  1. didnt go to uni
  2. worked on my project
  3. worked on my project some more
  4. went n visited my baba
  5. had my cousins over
  6. then went back to their place
  7. stayed till 11:30-ish
  8. went back home, slept n wept

8 Shows I Watch:


  1. the office
  2. south park
  3. split ends
  4. to catch a predator
  5. scrubs
  6. cooking shows
  7. cooking shows
  8. cooking shows

last minute sprinkle: smile. it's your best accessory =)

2 comments:

  1. i can honestly say your the perfect saudi girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. really :')?
    try telling that to my parents!
    elmohim, thank u sooo much <3 u've no idea how much i needed someone to say (type) that to mee
    i love u mucho mucho u beautiful fairytale princess!

    ReplyDelete